Top 10 WLW Books for Beginners
When trying to recommend a book for my wife recently who has never read anything from the Lesbian Fiction genre, I began to think of what books would be good for beginners wading through the wonderful masses of Lesfic.
Click titles grab your copy today!
1. And Playing The Role Of Herself by K.E. Lane
*A must read for all WLW fans
2. Finding Jessica Lambert by Clare Ashton
3. Listen by Kris Bryant
4. The Scent of Rome by Lise Gold
5. Big Girl Pill by KD Williamson
6. Strawberry Summer by Melissa Brayden
7. Just Jorie by Robin Alexander
8. Before You Say I Do by Clare Lydon
9. Breaking Down Her Walls by Erin Zak
10. Turbulence by E.J. Noyes
If you have any questions or recommendation for future Top Tens please drop me a line below:
You must log in to post a comment.