It’s That Time Of Year Again!
Here are my top 13 books of 2019!
Click the links to read the reviews and check out the competition below:
- Alone by E.J Noyes
- Listen by Kris Bryant
- The X Ingredient by Roslyn Sinclair
- Back to September by Melissa Brayden
- Big Girl Pill by KD Williamson
- Top of her Game by M. Ullrich
- One Walk in Winter by Georgia Beers
- Recipe for Love by Aurora Rey
- Perspective by Monica McCallan
- Spinning Tales by Brey Willows
- Fire and Ice by Rachel Spangler
- Pining and Loving by Emma Sterner-Radley
13. Thorn by Anna Burke
Book of the Year 2019:
Alone by E.J. Noyes
This book has been on my mind since I read it back in May this year, and I’ve read it several times since. I love when authors write outside the box and shuck the typical Lesbian Fiction formula. E.J. Noyes is known for keeping the Lesbian fiction structure while sending you on a rollercoaster ride along with her characters. This book was not only engaging from the minute I started it, but I also felt I was part of the journey with the main character, Celeste. Feeling her sadness, love, hurt, and joy right beside her. Alone thoroughly deserves the accolade of Book of Year and should be on the top of your Christmas list.
If you would like to read my full review, please follow the link below:
Alone by E.J.Noyes
Trust me you want to check this one out.
Would you like to win a signed copy of our book of the year from the Author, E.J. Noyes?
To enter the draw, you just need to answer this question:
What Lesbian Fiction book would you take with you into 4-years of isolation? Remembering it’s the only book you’ll have with you.
Send your answer through to email@example.com or fill out the form below!